Welcome to the updated aviation tracking site.
- This site only contains 2019 flights. For flights before 2019 contact Sonya.
- This site implements UI changes tested in March 2019, including
- Availability times only displayed if mission code is Daily Availability. Note: Availability must be entered on it's own leg per policy.
- Retardant chemical/water fields only displayed if mission code is "Aerial Application..."
- Extra costs only added if "Additional Costs" is set to yes.
- If you type DFPC in as the incident name, DFPC is chosed as the Ordering Agency automatically (this can be overridden).
- There are a few other minor changes, but nothing significant.
Note: you will see various "blankxx" fields. These are for spacing and will be hidden when I get a chance - BGann.
This site is for logging aviation assets for the Colorado DFPC (Division of Fire Prevention and Control).
All other use or use by non-authorized personnel is strictly Prohibited.