DFPC Aviation Tracking Site - 2021 Version - UPDATED 3/30/2021
This version has significant updates. Many are 'behind the scenes' to enable better support and function, but here are some key changes.
See training videos here (or click, on the Training Videos link on the right.) I'm adding videos day by day.
- The + icon to add a flight leg is now at the bottom of the leg - so you don't have to scroll up to add a leg. The delete button is at the top of the leg it will deleted.
- Far more robust show/hide functions:
- Flight related fields are only shown on missions where appropriate and similar for Daily Availability.
- Retardant, Enhancer and Water elements are only shown when gallons or type is not zero.
- Numeric entry is enforced on many fields - indicated by "*". These fields are optional, but if you fill them out, it must be numeric.
- Layout is much more natural and "focus" goes to the right field automatically when you add something.
- Incident name "DFPC" sets Jurisdiction, Paying and Ordering to "DFPC"
- Flight rates are now date based.
- This means we can change rates on an aircraft and older records will not be impacted.
- All flight records (from the start of time) to now are in the system, but only this year's records can be edited. (except by managers).
- Separating out MMA
- Making Incident Number, A Number, etc a smart dropdown (you enter the incident 1 time and from then you choose it from a list and the others are automatically filled out)
- Copy function.
These will require some updated training - so cannot be rolled out automatically.
This site is for logging aviation assets for the Colorado DFPC (Division of Fire Prevention and Control).
All other use or use by non-authorized personnel is strictly Prohibited.